- The development of sperm and the maturation of the egg takes approximately 3-4 months.
- The egg and sperm will reflect the health or toxicity of the body during this time.
- Both parents need to be involved as each contributes 50% of the DNA of the baby.
- Diseases linked to dad: leukemia, asthma, bronchial and respiratory systems and mental development.
- detoxification – a 4-week program to detoxify and cleanse the systems of both mom and dad.
Testing – a very comprehensive schedule of tests, including:
- Saliva testing for:
- adrenal function
- thyroid function
- male hormones
- female hormones
- digestive problems / allergies
- Blood testing for:
- immune function
- kidney/liver function
- sugar levels
- iron/zinc and ferritin levels
- Hair analysis for:
- mineral imbalance and heavy metal toxicity
- avoidance of chemicals / radiation / nicotine / alcohol / caffeine / heavy metals / drugs / junk foods / toxins
- proper diet / exercise / stress management / nutrition
- immune optimization and natural remedies
Dr. Kathleen Jones, D.C., N.D.