My name is Chris Kilham. And as a medicine hunter, I have discovered powerful medicinal plants, natural nutrients, and healing herbs from all over the planet that dramatically reduce pain and inflammation. Not only are they effective, they’re also safe—a huge benefit, considering the on-going news that prescription and over-the-counter pain pills often cause more health problems than they relieve. According to the American Pain Society, pain and inflammation often go hand in hand. In fact, the most common pain disorders—arthritis, backaches, headaches, and muscle strain—are all caused by inflammation. This means, if we try relieving our back pain or arthritis or headache without eliminating the inflammation, our pain will remain.
While there are literally hundreds of antiinflammatory pain medications, many have serious side effects. Some of the most dangerous are the prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain relievers (NSAIDs) called COX-2 inhibitors. These were actually formulated to be safer than other pain medications. In the six years since their approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), we’ve learned that:
- Prescription COX-2 inhibitors work against natural and needed processes in the body, resulting in free-radical damage and heart disease.
- Vioxx may have contributed to nearly 139,000 heart attacks and strokes before it was withdrawn from the market in September 2004
- Bextra, removed from US pharmacy shelves in the spring of 2005, created risk of heart, stomach, and skin problems that clearly outweighed its benefits
- Celebrex is still available, but now carries a black box on its label warning users that it increases the risk of heart attack, stroke, and life-threatening stomach ulcer bleeding
Over-the-counter NSAIDs—aspirin, naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox), and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)—are also under scrutiny. These damage the lining of the stomach and may lead to ulcers. And the National Institutes of Health recently halted a large Alzheimer’s prevention trial involving Aleve after discovering that the participants using the drug had 50% more heart attacks and strokes.
So what’s the answer? Suffer in silence? Risk heart attacks or strokes? Consider that safe and effective pain relief can be found from an all-natural formula of traditional herbal extracts, scientifically proven antioxidants, and supportive enzymes, eliminating the misery of pain and inflammation. These time-tested nutrients include:
- Vitamin C: Reduces damage to healthy muscle tissue and helps maintain cartilage and collagen
- Hops: Provides balanced pain and inflammation inhibition (an all-natural COX inhibitor)
- Ginger: Clinically studied, it naturally reduces inflammation and pain
- Boswellia serrata: Reduces joint swelling, maintains blood supply to inflamed joints, increases mobility, and balances the levels of leukotrienes—chemicals in the body that cause inflammation
- Bromelain: A natural plant enzyme that blocks production of inflammatory compounds and reduces pain, swelling, and tenderness from muscle aches and pains
- Rutin from Japanese Sophora Flower Bud: Especially effective against chronic arthritis pain
- Elderberry: Rich in antioxidant flavonoids called anthocyanidins
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-Cysteine): Helps the body synthesize the potent antioxidant, glutathione
- Green tea: Used in Chinese medicine for 4,000 years; contains EGCG, a compound shown to scavenge free radical
The fact is, COX-2 inhibitors don’t relieve pain any better than NSAIDs. And none of these drugs have any effect on what’s causing the pain. But, there are all-natural nutritional supplements that not only safely and effectively stop pain and inflammation…they actually help heal damaged tissue.
Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring compound found in human joints. For the past 30 years, research has repeatedly shown that glucosamine sulfate:
- Provides the body with the raw materials it needs to repair and regenerate cartilage
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Prevents further destruction of cartilage
In other words, glucosamine sulfate not only helps arthritis sufferers feel better, it actually heals the damage causing the pain, helping arthritis sufferers get better. It’s important to know that these supplements are not equally effective. Many products are indigestible. They travel through the body without providing any benefit at all. To get glucosamine sulfate where it needs to go— your connective tissue and cartilage, you need a supplement that can be absorbed. The best and most bio-available glucosamine sulfate is 98% absorbable.
Another natural inflammation reducer is an extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel, which contains a rare combination of lipid groups and unique Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Current research indicates that these Omega-3s may provide nutritional support against fatty acid imbalance, which can result in excess inflammation. This shellfish, eaten by the coastal Maoris, is found at the northern tip of New Zealand’s south island. Here, in a region called the Marlborough Sounds, nourishing Pacific currents create the ideal environment for growing the mussel in pristine and uncontaminated waters.
Research shows that diets high in Omega-3s increase survival in people with autoimmune diseases (complex illnesses often with pain from inflammation). This is probably because Omega-3s in New Zealand green-lipped mussel extracts help our bodies stay inflammation-free. In numerous studies, participants with inflammatory diseases have reported less joint stiffness, swelling, tenderness, and overall fatigue when taking Omega-3s.
Most Americans have little difficulty getting Omega-6s, another essential fatty acid, from their diet. That’s because they are abundant in fried foods, commercial baked goods, convenience foods, high-fat snacks, margarines, shortenings, and mild-flavored vegetable oils, foods Americans love and eat often. When there is a large consumption of Omega-6s, an over-production of inflammation chemicals can occur. New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract supplements correct the dietary imbalance of Omega-3 to Omega-6s.
We can have effective anti-inflammatory pain relief, without increasing our risk of heart attack and stroke. We can have pain relief by restoring damaged cartilage instead of simply masking symptoms. And we can effectively eliminate unnecessary inflammation with the healthy balance of Omega-3s. FlexAgility™ MAX, GS™ 500, and Lyprinol® also provide safe and effective relief from pain and inflammation.
E-wellness Solutions partners proudly with Natural Dispensary, one of the world’s largest distributors of professional grade supplements. These supplements are not available through traditional retail outlets, they require a recommendation from certified practitioners.
E-Wellness Solutions is now certified to recommend over 30 brands of high quality, professional-grade supplements distributed by Natural Dispensary.