Holidays with E-Wellness Solutions
Holiday gifts for you!
Free – Polarity Pillow Talk
- Introduction: What is the Polarity Pillow?
- History of the Polarity Pillow
- Basic Use
- Design That Molds to You
- Side Layout Position
- Side Position, Shoulder and Head Stretch
- Brachial Plexus Work
- Side Rib Releases, Arm Lean and Pull on Side
- Effective Support Positions Using the Polarity Pillow
Claim your gift now
Use code at checkout: PILLOWTALK02
20% off – Polarity Pillow
The Polarity Pillow is an ergonomically sound cylindrical pillow filled with cleaned, organic buckwheat hulls encased in a muslin holding case, and a removable cotton cover. It’s primary purpose is to be a functional part of the Polarity practitioner’s treatment by:
- Increasing client comfort
- keeping the head in a safe and stable position, supporting the natural curve of the neck
- allowing for more effective treatments
As an adjunctive use, the Polarity Pillow is a perfect partner for support of the head and neck during sleep either on the back or the side. Children enjoy hugging it and it easily fits into a suitcase for travel.
Great for self-care after Polarity treatments! Pillows (cases) come in random assorted colors and designs. Option for customer selection is not available.
Also includes the ebook: Pillow Talk (Listed above for free)
Use code at checkout: POLARPIL150
40% OFF! – Repetitive Motion Injury Exercises by Dr. Mary Jo Ruggieri
See our Repetitive Motion Exercises to relieve your pain today!
Professional video that demonstrates four six-minute videos that can be watched daily to counter repetitive motion injury. This video used in many corporations during rest periods to counter RMI.
4 Videos: Total Length over 30 minutes
Use code at checkout: REPMO25