It’s All About Vibration
All energy follows the basic laws of movement. At its most elemental level, movement is nothing more than vibration.
Scientist Albert Einstein says that all energy reaches a vibratory rate faster than even the speed of light. Matter Is energy and energy is matter.
One very interesting and profound attribute of vibration is like vibrations will attract.
According to Dr. Masaru Emoto, author of the New York Times best-seller, The Hidden Messages of Water, all things that exist vibrate.
The resulting energy is either positive or negative, and it is easily transmitted to other things.
Through various experiments and studies, Emoto shows that water can actually respond energetically to information.
Emoto’s research indicates that water attracts and absorbs various vibrations that are demonstrated as crystals when the water is frozen.
Humans we can create different vibrations mentally, physically, and emotionally. Other things, or events or people having similar vibratory rates can then resonate with the energy sent out. This is the Law of Attraction in Action.
Stated simply, vibrations create our reality. This understanding helps explain why and how you attract into your life whatever vibration you are habitually sending out.
Whatever You Give Energy To Flourishes
Due to electro-magnetic force, vibrations move between two poles: a positive pole that sendsout energy and a negative pole that attracts it. The Law of Attraction is really the Law of Polarity, which states that everything is dual, everything has opposite poles, and for movement to occur there must be a positive, neutral, and negative pole.
According to the Law of Vibration, we attract what we vibrate, and we vibrate
what we intend and/or desire. So it is wise to be careful what you think about or ask for because you will create the reality that brings it to you!
Application of the Law of Attraction
- How you feel actually creates a vibration that emanates from you.
- The Universe will correspond in like to the vibration created by these feelings.
- Everyone is the creator of his/her own life.
- You attract what you think and feel.
- Words are important—they have energy; thus, you get what you ask for.
- Passion creates energy, and a lot of passion attracts even more energy.
- You personally draw everything to yourself.
- Affirmative thoughts attract 100 times more than negative thoughts.
You Attract What You Think—You Attract What You Feel
The Law of Attraction is Always Working. Your life as you experience it is a physical manifestation of all your thoughts. The more energy or focus you give to something, negative or positive, the more of that negative or positive thing will be attracted into your life.
The moral of the story is simple:you manifest what you dwell on, anything you give energy to flourishes, and you can always change what you attract into your life because you create your own reality.
- The Kybalion, pg. 30.
- Emoto, M. (2005). The true power of water. Beyond Word Publishing, p. 21.
- Ibid, pg 22.
- TS Production, LLC (2006). The secret. DVD available at www.thesecret.tv
- 7 McTaggart, L. (2002). The field. Harper Collins Publishers, p. 45.
- McTaggart, L. (2006). Living the field: The science of the field three. Available at www.livingthefield.com, p. 5
For classes and information on the Law of Attraction, contact the Ohio Institute of Energetic Studies — Cleveland Polarity School at (216) 226-2912 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our website at www.ohioinstitute.com.
Mary Jo Ruggieri, PhD, RPP, is the Director of the Ohio Institute of Energetic Studies (Cleveland and Columbus Polarity Schools), which is a state registered school for Polarity Therapy training and Energy Science studies