Bob Dylan said it best, ‘the times they are a changing.’

That was in 1964 – little did we know that we would soon be living in an environment that was laden with invisible, toxic electrical frequencies that disrupt our Immune System.

Exposure to radiation from wireless technologies such as cordless phones, wireless devices, cell phones and cell phone towers — as well as the wiring in walls, electrical outlets, extension cords, lamps, and other electricity sources – has been linked to creating a plethora of health dangers: ADD / ADHD, Autism, MS, Parkinson’s, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia….

B. Blake Levitt, Former New York Times writer and author of “Electromagnetic Fields, A Consumer’s Guide to the Issues and How to Protect Ourselves,” explains that “It turns out that most living things are fantastically sensitive to vanishingly small EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) exposures. Living cells interpret such exposures as part of our normal cellular activities (heartbeats, brainwaves, cell division itself, etc.) The problem is, man-made electromagnetic exposures aren’t “normal”. They are artificial artifacts, with unusual intensities, signaling characteristics, pulsing patterns, and waveforms. And they can misdirect cells in myriad ways.”

As we continue to live life ‘plugged-in,’ it’s necessary to recognize the issues that exist and it’s important to take actions to circumvent the physical, mental, emotional and subsequent financial instability that can occur when one’s health is challenged.
To read about non-invasive technologies that replicate the essential energies of nature, and diminish the effects of electro-magnetic smog, refer to the article on’ Magnetic Technology.’

To view a segment of Magnetic Products:

Some basic tips for protection:

  • Turn off all the cell phones, computers and WI-FI at night.
  • Move your bed so that your head is at least 3-6 feet from all electrical outlets.
  • Sleep on a non-metal bed and mattress.
  • Electric alarm clocks, electric blankets, computers and lamps also generate EMF’s.
  • Avoid using electric blankets and electric heating pads.
  • Unplug all electrical appliances when not in use.