Mercury amalgam dental fillings can be toxic to your health. There is a large body of clinical evidence and scientific study that demonstrates the toxic effects of dental mercury.
WILL IT AFFECT ME?
This depends on your body’s ability to eliminate more mercury than it is taking in. This ability is reflected in the health of your immune system. When your immune system is stressed for more than six months due to mental, emotional or physical distress, it can be compromised. This places you at risk for retention of mercury, which leads to toxicity and illness.
The major target areas for this toxicity are the brain and neurological system (altering mental, motor and sensory function); the cardiovascular system (altering heart function and blood transport); the digestive system (altering the assimilation and utilization of nutrients).
WHAT FOLLOWS IS A LIST OF NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS THAT I HAVE USED TO SUPPORT IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION AND PROTECT AGAINST MERCURY TOXICITY.
MSM—(methylsulfonylmethane) with sulfur. 1000 mg. a minimum of 2-3 times a day. This compound, rich in sulfur, helps to bind mercury, reducing its harmful effects and easing elimination.
BASIC ANTIOXIDANT NUTRIENTS to protect from free radical damage.
VITAMIN E WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, especially gamma Tocopherol– 400 IU daily (min.)
SELENIUM—the aspartate form offers greater cellular transport—100-200 mg./day in divided doses.
Co Q10 30 mg. twice a day protects the energy center within cells as well as the cell wall from oxidative damage from toxic free radicals.
AMINO ACIDS—the best is a crystalline blend of essential and non-essential, easily digested and utilized to build protective protein. 1 level tsp. in an empty stomach (amino acid levels are low in those challenged by mercury.
ACTYL-L-CARNITINE 500 mg. caps. 2-4 caps. per day on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Protects main function and circulation.
Essential fatty acids enhance main function and supports a healthy cardiovascular system. Take a balance of Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids—1 tsp. morning and night.
A MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEX
with at least some of the main B vitamins, once a day with meals. This will support the immune system in dealing with daily toxic stress.
THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF HOLISTIC PRINCIPLES FOR HEALING, PREVENTION, WELLNESS AND IMMUNE PROTECTION.
- We function as whole human beings.
- Our attitudes, beliefs, thoughts, images, feelings and actions, (our inner tools), affect the whole of us and can become powerful healing tools to restore balance when used consciously.
- Spiritual beliefs are a powerful source of strength and healing.
- Restoring harmony and health to the whole provides the basic foundation upon which the whole of you can heal the part that is ill.
- Informed individuals actively involved in creating their own health increase their healing potential.
- Stress management is an integral component in achieving and maintaining wellness.
- Contributing factors such as life changes, physical complications, illness and emotional stressors are important to assess in the concept of wholeness. Learn and integrate the disciplines of conscious breathing, relaxation, affirmations, imaging, visualizations and journaling to build a conscious armamentium to maintain a continuous flow of prevention and wellness.
- Choose behaviors and actions that are congruent with creating wholeness, wellness, and harmony within you and in your life.
HERE ARE SOME OTHER PRINCIPLES OF LIVING THAT WILL ENHANCE AND SUPPORT IMMUNE FUNCTION.
- Conscious eating (learning to eat reverently and with gratitude). Chew slowly and thoroughly in a peaceful environment.
- Proper sleep—balancing work with rest and relaxation.
- Exercise and movement (walking, expressive dance, yoga).
- Drinking pure filtered water (to remove mercury and other toxins that may be present in the water systems)
- Eating organic (minimizes our body’s toxic burden).
- Express your feelings constructively to others. Long-term suppression or repression of emotions and feelings have a harmful effect on your immune system.
- Unresolved emotional trauma or conflict usually needs the guidance of a psychotherapist.
- Develop an attitude of reverence and sacredness for life, people and all things around you.
- Strive for harmony in even the simplest of your everyday tasks, thus creating a healing consciousness for your whole being and Mother Earth. If you suspect that you may be mercury toxic, other nutritional supplements will be necessary to further support your immune system as you undergo detoxification procedures.
I can personally attest to the veracity of the information I’ve just shared with you, because of my own health challenges with mercury toxicity. I have needed to use all of the physical interventions and my inner spiritual, mental and emotional tools to achieve recovery and healing.
E-wellness Solutions partners proudly with Natural Dispensary, one of the world’s largest distributors of professional grade supplements. These supplements are not available through traditional retail outlets, they require a recommendation from certified practitioners.
E-Wellness Solutions is now certified to recommend over 30 brands of high quality, professional-grade supplements distributed by Natural Dispensary.