A home is not just a place to live. It is where we go to be safe and comfortable, with living arrangements that actively support our health and wellbeing. It is the only place that we have complete control over what we eat, how we sleep, the type of lights we use, the quality of water we drink, and the quality of air we breathe. It should / could be a place where the whole family can relax, recover and renew.
As a society, though, our air, water, sleep, nutrition, lighting, fitness and overall energy levels are in noted decline.
- The AIR in our homes is compromised due to a phenomenon called “Sick Building Syndrome.”
- Our WATER supplies are polluted and dangerous to drink. Bottled water is not a healthy solution.
- Most NUTRITION is devoid of nutrients and filled with empty calories. Supplements contain toxic fillers.
- The weight challenge and lack of FITNESS is rapidly becoming the number one killer in North America.
- Our LIGHTING is unnatural and the cause of many health challenges.
- ELECTRO MAGNETIC POLLUTION due to modern technology is a serious health threat.
- Two-thirds of Americans are believed to have SLEEP disorders, a leading cause in the decline of health. The fabrics and materials in our bedding are manufactured with chemicals, and the box spring metals diminish energy.
- LIFESTYLE & STRESS are leading causes of disease.
“Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease. What if we could create an environment where those natural forces could thrive and do what they are designed to do, ‘heal thy self?’” Hippocrates
According to the AMA (American Medical Association) a dollar spent on prevention (health care) saves nine dollars spent on intervention (sick care). The World Health Organization places the ratio at 1 to 15 dollars.
Could health really begin at home? Is it possible that by improving our home environment we could create a life of vitality and wellness?
Let’s think about a plant. It needs light, air, water and nutrient rich soil. If any one of these factors is compromised the plant will begin to wilt, to suffer and eventually to die. If not growing in ideal conditions, it needs to put all it’s energy into maintenance and self-preservation.
A plant that is struggling against prevailing elements and is struggling to survive, simply cannot flourish. It is more susceptible to disease and decay.
Taking this plant and re-establishing the optimum and proper environment, a location where it can receive optimal light, water, air, pH and nutrients, the plant will most likely repair, recover and potentially thrive. This “proper environment” is often known as a GREENHOUSE.
A NIKKEN WELLNESS HOME is everyone’s personal greenhouse. It is where the whole family can enjoy clean air, clean water, natural light, wholesome, organic-based nutrition and skincare. It is a safe haven from the effects of electro-magnetic pollution.
It is designed to address all eight causes of disease:
- Malnutrition / Deficiencies
A Wellness Home has the potential to prevent the majority of health concerns while saving you money. It’s simple to create – there is no reconstruction necessary. One can easily get started with just a few products or choose to invest more fully. The benefits are palpable: your home environment will be cleaned, the cells in your body will be able to mend, your energy will be renewed, and your life and wellbeing will be enhanced.
“You must look to yourself for healthcare instead of relying on others for disease-care as your body complains with symptoms and begins to malfunction.” Ron Garner, BEd, MSc, ND
“The very first thing I noticed about living in a Wellness Home was a difference in how I felt in the morning. I have always been extremely groggy, no matter how many hours of sleep I got the night before. With my Wellness Home, I noticed a dramatic difference. I felt WIDE AWAKE!”
“I created a Wellness Home so I could optimize the environment I live in and make it the best possible place for my family. I love that I will never know what I am preventing in the future.”